Shataff toilet spray

Sponsored Links
I can see method in the madness though, anything, just anything, that will get rid of those poxy wipes.... They are 'flushable' so far as they'll go round the bend with the rest of the contents of the bowl, but that's when the real chaos starts..... :eek:

Most people are lucky, the wipes do actually wash through their house drains without problem, but then the problem really begins.... These wipes do not disintegrate, they remain firmly intact, blocking pumps and pipework in the sewer network that then costs everyone a bl00dy fortune so the Water Companies can keep on top of the issue! :mad: At least a knitting needle wont go round the U bend.... :LOL:

For goodness sake. Is this entirely necessary :eek:

Totally agree, there's no need for a**e sprays, bidets or paper.
Simply let it dry and scratch it off with a knitting needle.

I suppose you could argue that either wiping or washing one's backside is not natural. My cat certainly does neither.

Mind you, he does lick it clean from time to time (before coming over to give me a big kiss).

Aside from all this bottom humour, I'm a little puzzled by JBRs reference to the "First Wife" Do you have a selection to chose from JBR? Or are you some kind of Norman Bates figure?

Sponsored Links
Blooming glad I don't live next to you then OP :rolleyes:

I have to agree with you there DR. :LOL:

And yet the bath shower head has been there since before we moved in 10 years ago. No adverse comments from the surveyors at the time, and no reports of related illnesses since. :rolleyes:

nothing like that sense of achievement of getting rid of a melted mars bar before you run out of pee.:cool:

That's the trouble. I just don't seem to have enough pee. I could, of course, keep trying throughout the day but my first wife doesn't like it spoiling the appearance of her otherwise gleaming white toilet bowl.

I'd like to ask a serious question, if I may, and I assure you I am not trying to quibble with legalities.

As I understand it, the problem that has been raised about my use of a spray cleaner is that contaminated water from the toilet pan could find its way into the domestic water supply. Please correct me if I have got that wrong.

I find it difficult to believe that, even if I was stupid enough to lower the spray head into the water in the U-bend, the hydrostatic pressure of that water would be sufficient to overcome the mains water pressure in the spray head.

I freely admit that I am not a plumber or qualified in any way in that respect. I'd just like to know whether I have misunderstood something.

(Although I'm sure none of you live next door to me or even in my neighbourhood, please allow me to assure you that the spray head will never be allowed to come into contact with the toilet pan or the water in it! Actually, it doesn't reach quite far enough to touch the water.)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back