She though she could fool them by lip syncing see how she got caught !

Sponsored Links
Did you post the wrong video?
Your title doesn't make sense.
Or did you only watch part of the video, and presumed the rest?

Ahh, I see where you're coming from. It was recorded on Mars, behind a moving boulder.

Is that an insect at the bottom of the screen?

Last edited:

Ahh, I see where you're coming from. It was recorded on Mars, behind a moving boulder.

Oh dear the title and the result obviously lost on you.

Sponsored Links
Nice pretty lady, anymore like this.
I agree but her voice. .........
If you tun the captions on it translates what they're saying .....they think it's a recording and that's she's cheating. You can see the disbelief in their faces. What a voice!
Untrained too !

Only person that got caught out was you.

No - I got caught out too.

I read the thread - despite it being another of your pointless posts.

Still good to know that you're watching out for us - we're clearly to dumb to see all the details you can!

The irony was obviously lost on you, the judges thought she was cheating and couldn't belive it was real.They though it wax a gramaphone ( recording ) to maintain the thought I
I titled it as I did.
Irony definition ~
A simple way of putting it is that irony usually signals a difference between the appearance of things and reality. For instance, here is how Wikipedia defines it: “Ironic statements (verbal irony) often convey a meaning exactly opposite from their literal meaning. In ironic situations (situational irony), actions often have an effect exactly opposite from what is intended.”

I think that will do. I'm so happy your getting educated posting on here, by the way have you started any interesting threads ?
Don't answer no need I'll have a look myself.

They're just picking on you mate cos they disagree with your opinions. Surely that's racist?? :p

No - I got caught out too.

I read the thread - despite it being another of your pointless posts.

Still good to know that you're watching out for us - we're clearly to dumb to see all the details you can!

You're a bit insignificant so I didn't count you.

Oh, I am blessed.

The all-knowing one has chosen to communicate with me, a lesser mortal.

The irony was obviously lost on you, the judges thought she was cheating and couldn't belive it was real.They though it wax a gramaphone ( recording ) to maintain the thought I
I titled it as I did.
Irony definition ~
A simple way of putting it is that irony usually signals a difference between the appearance of things and reality. For instance, here is how Wikipedia defines it: “Ironic statements (verbal irony) often convey a meaning exactly opposite from their literal meaning. In ironic situations (situational irony), actions often have an effect exactly opposite from what is intended.”

I think that will do. I'm so happy your getting educated posting on here, by the way have you started any interesting threads ?
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" Queen Gertrude, Hamlet. William Shakespeare.

You can edit your titles.

Last edited:

I titled it as I did.
Irony definition ~

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Indeed she does..

Sponsored Links
Back