will try and download my pictures when i can work it out :LOL:

your doing a good job though ;)

Sponsored Links
big-all said:
has more than a passing resemblance to my shed
Not this one is it? :LOL:
tinbarn.jpg

Thanks for the comments on the work..

As for the flashing, I'm debating between lead (the doorway will have a steel threshold), or angled concrete run off with the DPC lifted up in between. It would have been better if I could have taken it all the way to the edge of the base (a new top to an original base), but after having talked to the council, it was better to keep it the 20m from the path/road behind, which those extra few cm's did!..the present neighbours are OK (especially as when we moved in we cut down monstrous leylandi), but you never know in the future, and it meant there were no implications for planning!

Anyway, success on the shiplap front - just had a call, and one of the local yards has got in almost exactly the lengths I need of 19x125 'redwood', so will just wait for it to be clear treated, and then I get some walls!....

so expect it to rain about next tuesday!... :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back