Short Flush

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just fitted a new low level dual flush WC, The short flush seems to be very short only just serving its purpose, Can you adjust the flow or is it factory set.

Sponsored Links
Some are adjustable to give different flush quantities such as the dudley duo flush syphon. Remember the old saying 'if all else fails, read the instructions'

That would be good if I had some, I bought the system from a bankrupt bathroom company so its all guess work on my part.

Sponsored Links
If its torbeck, then there might be a blue ball or similar, adjust this along the rod its on to give a greater flush.

Be careful as its possible to knock off the lever mechanism which it is connected to. Easy to get back on, but you might have to remove the whole unit, in which case you'll need to isolate the wc supply.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back