Should we ignore reality?

Sponsored Links
if muslim immigrants to this country were willing to forego that ridiculous, barbaric religion and become apostates, I would have absolutely no problem with them, wherever they come from. :rolleyes:
But you'd still be homophobic and racist.
It's not just Muslims with you, it's been proven that you can recognise the objects of your bigotry on sight, gays, gypsies, etc.
It's been proven that you use racist terms to describe people.
In fact your powers of perception reach across social media to use homophobic terms against others as though it's an insult.

Spuey's tirade against Muslims has been going for a long time. He's not likely to change anytime soon.
This one is from 2011:
In this day and age Islam produces more murderous fanatical lunatics than any other religion I can think of.
Another from 2011:
Islam eh, now they're proper loonies,

Perceptive and prophetic. Good aren't I?

. They say they are not radical extremists, but they believe in Allahu Akbar for example.
Is this the fullest extent of your understanding of Islam?
According to your understanding the belief that 'God is great' means they must be radical extremists.
Well that pretty well sums up all devout Christians, Muslims, etc.

if muslim immigrants to this country were willing to forego that ridiculous, barbaric religion and become apostates, I would have absolutely no problem with them, wherever they come from. :rolleyes:
But you'd still be homophobic and racist.
It's not just Muslims with you, it's been proven that you can recognise the objects of your bigotry on sight, gays, gypsies, etc.
It's been proven that you use racist terms to describe people.
In fact your powers of perception reach across social media to use homophobic terms against others as though it's an insult.

Spuey's tirade against Muslims has been going for a long time. He's not likely to change anytime soon.
This one is from 2011:
In this day and age Islam produces more murderous fanatical lunatics than any other religion I can think of.
Another from 2011:
Islam eh, now they're proper loonies,

Are you trying to get another thread that you don't like removed?
You reckon, that after proving that spuey is homophobic and racist, the thread will be removed?
Meanwhile, he can use homophobic terms as insults, and the thread will be left? Moreover, you can accuse all those who believe that 'God is great' as being radical extremists, and the thread will be left?

What would that tell us about the mods and admin of this site?

Sponsored Links
. They say they are not radical extremists, but they believe in Allahu Akbar for example.
According to your understanding the belief that 'God is great' means they must be radical extremists.

Can we take it from that, that you have watched the videos?

If so, maybe you are not as blinkered as we all thought you were.

Don't divert from the question. Is that your fullest understanding of Islam? That those who's belief in 'God is great' must be radical extremists?

Don't divert from the question. Is that your fullest understanding of Islam? That those who's belief in 'God is great' must be radical extremists?

Let’s have some answers or comments from you about the Koran first.

For a start, do you believe it is the word of god?

Sorry, I asked first.
Now, to repeat:
Is that your fullest understanding of Islam? Do you think those who's belief in 'God is great' must be radical extremists?
Don't avoid the straight question by dodging and ducking and asking a completely irrelevant question.
Then I'll answer your question.

Sorry, I asked first.
Now, to repeat:
Is that your fullest understanding of Islam? Do you think those who's belief in 'God is great' must be radical extremists?
Don't avoid the straight question by dodging and ducking and asking a completely irrelevant question.

I am dealing with the big picture here, not the minutia!

Open your eyes for a change and watch the video.

They say they are not radical extremists, but they believe in Allahu Akbar for example.
Sorry, I asked first.
Now, to repeat:
You're refusing to answer the question:
I'm dealing with you, not "a big picture".

As you are pointedly refusing to answer the question, at least have the sincerity and integrity to retract your earlier comment:
Every Muslim believes in these things. They say they are not radical extremists, but they believe in Allahu Akbar for example.
Failure to answer the question or retract your comment leaves us to form our own conclusions.

They say they are not radical extremists, but they believe in Allahu Akbar for example.
Sorry, I asked first.
Now, to repeat:
You're refusing to answer the question:
I'm dealing with you, not "a big picture".

As you are pointedly refusing to answer the question, at least have the sincerity and integrity to retract your earlier comment:
Every Muslim believes in these things. They say they are not radical extremists, but they believe in Allahu Akbar for example.
Failure to answer the question or retract your comment leaves us to form our own conclusions.

All right, I will come clean; I only said that to see if you were paying attention.

Now that we have cleared that up, let’s get on to the big picture.

Just let me know when are ready and prepared to answer questions on the Koran and I will be ready to join the debate.

Sponsored Links
Back