Shower mixer with exposed hot and cold feeds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Not sure if this is a dumb question (first post, so please be gentle!) but I'd like to fit a shower mixer to solid wall in my (very small) bathroom; I don't want to fit any 'fake' wall and make the room/space even smaller, and I don't want to channel the pipework into the wall. The ideal thing would be to drop the hot and cold feeds through the ceiling straight down into a mixer, and here lies the problem...

I am yet to find a mixer valve that doesn't have the feeds disappearing off into a cavity wall. Are there shower mixer valves available that just mount onto the wall and have all the pipework exposed, not just the output? If so, who makes them and where can I buy them?

Thank-you for any advice, even if it's "don't do that, do this..." type advice

Cheers
-Rob.

Sponsored Links
Rob,

Most of the exposed/recessed mixer valves allow to turn the inlets valves thru 90 deg to accept wall mounted pipes.

Just go to local plumbers merchant or B&Q and take some out of boxes and you will see what I mean.

Hope this helps.
Rico

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back