I've just wired up a new pull-cord switch for our shower (a 45A DP ceiling switch). This switch has both a red pilot light and a dial that reads 'On' or 'Off' as you pull the cord. I looked carefully at the existing wiring and the wiring diagram; there were basically 2 sets of red(L), black(N) and green(E) wires and I have wired them up as per the diagram. When I try it, all seems well as regards the shower - the shower's own light comes on in line with the 'On/Off' dial on the switch. However, the small red light on the switch itself is on all the time. This doesn't seem right, but the light's wiring was already set up inside the switch when I unpacked it, and there's no detail on the wiring diagram specific to the light (the pilot light on the old switch never worked, so I couldn't use that as a guide either). Does anyone have advice or suggestions? Thanks in advance.