Sick Arsonist

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just heard on the news of a young lad that set fire to a dogs home, 60 dogs died! I hope the sick Mother F in Bas tar D gets slaughtered, who is responsible for this ******!!

Sponsored Links
I'm not a dog person, but I echo your sentiments.

I'd do the deed, given the chance.

Had this story been about a Cattery burning down, this thread would have gone into meltdown by now. :rolleyes:

A sea of Flip-Flops and Manbags taking to the streets in outrage. :D

Sponsored Links
a suspect is thought to be 15 years old ... that's old enough to know right from wrong, hope he gets the full weight of the law, deserves a long time in prison! (although I doubt he'll get more than a year or so, max...)

Nowt will happen to him.

little fekker.

Grrrrrr.

Arsonists in Northern Ireland have been responsible for 9500 blazes in the last 18months.
Which it is estimated has cost the tax payer £30 million. Its a serious problem.

Only 5% are caught.
The sentence should be 30 years minimum in jail imo.

I'm not a dog person, but I echo your sentiments.

I'd do the deed, given the chance.

You're so cool n edgy, can I be your fan?

Think you've got a groupie JB. Or is it just Arrogantsurly trying to be clever. And failing. :rolleyes:

B1tchy comments aside (no pun intended for this sad thread), I would sincerely like to jump on the aronists head with my size 12s until all life extinct. Then a few extra stampings just for pleasure.

Apologies if my sentiments aren't hip enough for some.

Nowt will happen to him.

little fekker.

Grrrrrr.

I think the usual sentence for this sort of crime (and anything short of murder, for that matter) is a suspended caution.

Britain is a haven for criminals (hence the continued influx). They laugh at the law.

In fact, I'm seriously considering a career change. I think I might begin with something fairly straighforward, like shoplifting.

A caution for arson, never.

Nowadays they'll throw something like reckless endangerment into the pot or if there were staff on at the time endangering life.

There was a guy from Altrincham burnt down his own club for insurance, he got an 18 month ipp sentence, 6 years later and he's still in side.

4 years youth custody wouldn't surprise me if convicted.

Nowadays they'll throw something like reckless endangerment into the pot or if there were staff on at the time endangering life.

There was a guy from Altrincham burnt down his own club for insurance, he got an 18 month ipp sentence, 6 years later and he's still in side.

Depends whether the judge is a do-gooder.

Depends whether the judge is a do-gooder.

Let's hope he's a dog lover:)

Aww come on... You know the standard of judges in this country by now. If this laddie is found guilty, he'll probably be given the holiday destination of his choice, a slap on the wrist and allowed to claim compensation from the police for not respecting his human rights by arresting him at 4:00 in the morning. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Back