Siemens/ Bosch dishwasher Error-15

Reaction score
Country
Norway
I got a Siemens SN46M200SK about 4 years old. It gives an error E-15 just before finished, when doing the final pump-out (less than 1 min from end). Rest of cycle works fine. It fills and pumps, no clogged hoses. I have tilted it and there was a little water in there, but it did not help. Also removed side panels for visual check- no water. I noticed there is a bit residue in one of the channels in left part of the flow-matrix (or what it is called) on the left side. Can that be a problem? The picture shows matrix when machine stopped, half filled with water.

I am aware that there are other threads on this e.g. this by George: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/siemens-dishwasher-e15-error-factory-reset.374926/

But before I start to pull the matrix and clean it, which seems to be a complicated job, I wonder if there any other possible causes. Also would it be super if somebody could give an explanation of how this water-labyrinth works. I can see water rise and are shuffled around during the washing process, but still it is a bit of a mystery.

IMG_7762.JPG

Sponsored Links
Thank god for this site, I'm a single mum so didn't know what to do when the error code E15 came up.
Just did like you all said tilted it towards me all clear now, must be some sort of air block anyway what ever it was all clear now. Thank you so much for advise guys

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back