Sluggish 3 cylinder Corsa

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My mrs has an 04 plate 3 cylinder 1.0L Corsa, yeserday i checked the oil and it had the bare minimum. We filled it up with 0 40w fully synthetic oil (as advised on a Corsa site). Today after a 20 mile drive she stopped for 20 minutes, then when tried to pull off the car was extremely sluggish, this did not go away. When changing into any gear it made a slight crunching sound. Could it be just plugs or leads.

Sponsored Links
My mrs has an 04 plate 3 cylinder 1.0L Corsa, yeserday i checked the oil and it had the bare minimum. We filled it up with 0 40w fully synthetic oil (as advised on a Corsa site). Today after a 20 mile drive she stopped for 20 minutes, then when tried to pull off the car was extremely sluggish, this did not go away. When changing into any gear it made a slight crunching sound. Could it be just plugs or leads.
Plugs or leads don't make crunching sounds.

plugs and leads are out of the question when it comes to crunching sounds. if it only crunches when trying to change or select a gear, then the clutch could be on its way out. what mileage is on the car? has the engine management light illuminated at any point?

Sponsored Links
Back