Smallest combi boiler on the market?

Sponsored Links
Its usually better to specify a boiler to suit your needs and then arrange to accommodate it as required.

That Glowworm, or for that matter any Glowworm, are not the best liked boilers by installers or repairers.

Tony

Yes, I have just been trawling through them all and comparing, and that one is 390mm width. What I need is a boiler small enough to fit in a kitchen cabinet in a space of only 410mm width (so I guess a standard 400mm cabinet). That is the ideal. Is the Glow-Worm a recommended boiler? I don't want to compromise on quality, and do have the option of making 410mm the depth, as it is a corner space... just not as aesthetically pleasing! I currently have a Worcester-Bosch and haven't had a single problem in 8 years (unlike my previous Potterton), so would hate to change to something unreliable.

Sponsored Links
With the rear flue option it is designed to fit into a standard kitchen cupboard.

I've fitted a few and haven't had any problems or callbacks.

P.S. I think they do an ultracom now, but don't know any more about them.

Agile,

Our posts crossed! I have a small 2-bed, 1 bathroom, London flat that I rent out. Usually to 2 sharers or a couple. It is a basement flat and water pressure is good.

Sarah

Worcester Junior is small, but I wouldn't fit any more (see recent post).
Ariston do a small one.. Nothing special.

Ravenheat CSI LS 120 is about the smallest I know of currently on the market with a 3 year warranty as well.

Glowworm.
ha
haha]ha
hahahaha
mwa,
hahahaha

hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha

OK, guess Glow-Worm aren't the most reliable then!

If the only 390mm width options are not recommended ones, then I think I am best to go for the most commended compact boiler and turn it so the 390mm is then my depth restriction. This gives me more options. What is the best value:reliable compact combi boiler... in your (vastly more than mine) experience? :D

That won't work as how is an engineer going to get in front of it to service it or repair it :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back