smeg df612fas e3 error "appliance is not able to pump out the water"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

i have a smeg df612fas dishwasher that doesn't finish the cycle and shows an E3 error code which according the manual is "the appliance is not able to pump out the water". i've taken the drain pump out and cleaned it, although apart from a bit of sludge and some hairs around the impeller shaft was fairly clean. i measured the resistance of the motor and it's about 153 ohms which from what i have read means it's ok? so if i'm getting that resistance does that mean the pump is ok or could it still be faulty and on it's way out?

i can feel hot water in the discharge pipe at the rear and there's no water left in the bottom of the inside of machine but it's giving this error.

i checked the pipe to the pressure switch is clear, if i blow down the tube i can hear the presssure switch click. and have cleaned filters etc.

does anyone have any suggestions?

any advice appreciated

thanks in advance

roly

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back