Smeg Dishwasher 16012 - lights 4 & 5 flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help please, have just returned from a week away and attempted to start my dishwasher. However the lights in position 4 & 5 (under the word 'end') are flashing. The machine won't start. Both these lights flashing is NOT covered in the washer's User Instructions. I've pressed the 'reset' button to no avail and turned it off and waited a while before turning it on again - no change still flashing.
Can anyone out there please advise me what to do next/what the likely problem is.
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Thought you'd all be on tenterhooks as to the outcome.....
Well, would you believe it - today when I turned on my dishwasher both lights 4 & 5 were flashing - I pressed the 'reset/program' button and both lights went OUT !! and my originally preset program light came on. So it seems I'm back in business. How very queer indeed. Still none the wiser.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back