SNT H.264 digital video recorder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

i got one of these SNT dvr 16 ch. It say that supports iphone (in options u can choose Java/iphone or 3gpp i think is other option) . I don't have original app for it and company seems to be gone. Can't find any info on the internet at all.
Is there any way i can set this up so i can access my dvr over the internet with either android or ipad?

cheers

AcA

Sponsored Links
Have a look into its setup menu - there will probably be a section called Network. You need to see what Port it uses for the internet stream. If your broadband has a fixed IP address then all you need to do is set Port Forwarding on your router. If it isn't a fixed address then you'll need to google 'DDNS' for help on further configuration.

There are lots of different free Android apps - try a few and you will almost certainly find one or more that work.

Thanks for your reply.
I have set it all up, is accessible over the net all works ok.
That part is fine, is the other one, what app to use with either iphone/android to get it working. Tried few with no luck

Cheers

AcA

Sponsored Links
Hi sparkymarka,

There is some screen shots of the home screen when i log in thru IE on my laptop

Home screen

Menu with software version

All it say on the box is SNT H.264 Digital video recorder
Thats all of the writing regarding model name/number

Cheers

AcA

Nothing on back or under the unit ? Was wanting a picture of the on screen menu as it may be the same as other units ..

I've actually by pure luck opened mac address look up and there it's say it is hunt electronics and i have found an app for it and it works on both android/ipad.
Thank you all for your reply's

Cheers

AcA

The signal is a standard format for most of these DVRs. You'll find that lots of apps will work. If you don't like the first one try others.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back