Some bones

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
This is, of course, some vain attempt to encourage tourism in that out-of-the-way cesspit known as Leicester and, I'm sure, interest will fizzle out in a matter of a few days.

The news reporters assured us that there were hordes of people of all colours (can you still say 'colour'?) and creeds in attendance, whilst what I saw were a couple of hundred people of mostly white appearance.

Had the bones been interred in York Minster, as I believe would have been the correct thing to do, the event would have been far more successful.

Why is he being honoured when his lineage was usurped?

Im at a loss for this....surely it's treason to attend his funeral! :D

Its no biggie, i seen a Richard the third in our local car park last week :cool:

This is, of course, some vain attempt to encourage tourism in that out-of-the-way cesspit known as Leicester and, I'm sure, interest will fizzle out in a matter of a few days.

The news reporters assured us that there were hordes of people of all colours (can you still say 'colour'?) and creeds in attendance, whilst what I saw were a couple of hundred people of mostly white appearance.

Had the bones been interred in York Minster, as I believe would have been the correct thing to do, the event would have been far more successful.
Will we have to tell 'god' to alter the colours of the rainbow now to red, orange, lilac, green, blue, indigo and violet?

Will we have to tell 'god' to alter the colours of the rainbow now to red, orange, lilac, green, blue, indigo and violet?

Well done! That took me a couple of minutes for the penny to drop!

Well if anyone else is trying to work it out it's not hard but, don't tell them. :mrgreen:

One I remember also was "every good boy deserves football". Summat to do wiv music innit. ;)

I still drag up sohcahtoa every now and again.

Planet in order out from the sun:

My very easy method just set up nine planets
M V E M J S U N P

Royal Houses:

No plan like yours to study history wisely
Norman, Plantagenet, Lancaster, York, Tudor, Stuart, Hanover, Windsor

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-32014296

I can't believe that thousands of people have 4 hours to spare on such a thing.
Yes, it's amazing how some people find the time in between reality TV shows and pecking away on social media.

I also found out recently that some people only work eight hour days and actually get days off too.

Sponsored Links
Back