Something fishy going on in Scotland

Sponsored Links
seriously though I dont think I trust nicola sturgeon, strikes me as having a hell bent independence at all costs (regardless of the majority) agenda.

Sponsored Links
seriously though I dont think I trust nicola sturgeon, strikes me as having a hell bent independence at all costs (regardless of the majority) agenda.

She is part of the Scottish National Party. The give-aways in in the name lol.

If there is a way, they will go for it.

Gary.

Yep but Glasgow is as representative of Scotland as London is of England.

Plus she's bloody ugly.. Whit we call a twelve pinter.. (twelve pints at least afore ye'd even consider doing it) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Plus she's bloody ugly.. Whit we call a twelve pinter.. (twelve pints at least afore ye'd even consider doing it) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah, but your lot bottled it and chose an 88 year old german ;)

Not to worry?

I a couple of weeks following the no vote the SNP will accrue so many new members, actual card carrying members that there is a possibility that the SNP will be second in membership by the general public.

Looks like a load of yes voting Scots are backing their feelings with hard earned cash and contributing to the SNP coffers as well as indicating a really un precedented support to a political organization, not bad for a "generally" left leaning population?

Glad to see that the contributions above from south of the border seem to in part miss the depth of feeling up here? pity the Conservatives, Labour and the Lib Dem do no appear to be attracting as many new members? wonder why?

Could be that yes voters are beginning to come together and really get behind the SNP by admitting to be a part of that party?

Just check out party card carrying members of all parties?

Looks like a ground swell of people actually spending money and joining a political party, I wonder how many UKIP card carrying members there are in Scotland?

A point to ponder.

Not to worry?

I a couple of weeks following the no vote the SNP will accrue so many new members, actual card carrying members that there is a possibility that the SNP will be second in membership by the general public.

Looks like a load of yes voting Scots are backing their feelings with hard earned cash and contributing to the SNP coffers as well as indicating a really un precedented support to a political organization, not bad for a "generally" left leaning population?

Glad to see that the contributions above from south of the border seem to in part miss the depth of feeling up here? pity the Conservatives, Labour and the Lib Dem do no appear to be attracting as many new members? wonder why?

Could be that yes voters are beginning to come together and really get behind the SNP by admitting to be a part of that party?

Looks like a ground swell of people actually spending money and joining a political party, I wonder how many UKIP card carrying members there are in Scotland?

A point to ponder.

The silent majority choose the Union.
Get over it.

very fishy indeed?

SNP membership is growing as previous article in that well known Scottish paper the Guardian

Pity all the other Scottish parties are not doing just quite as well?

The reason the No vote won was the doom gloom and shear panic engendered by their campaign spooked a load of voters, if these no voters are so convinced as to where their loyalties are placed why do they not join a party other than SNP?

Not to worry?

A point to ponder.

Well I wish you the best of luck. I'd love to see some 'Yes' faces a few years after they achieved their aims. I'm sure your Salmond and Sturgeon would know exactly what to do to sort out the mess! :LOL:

I fail to see the logic in your argument, Ken.

You are overjoyed that the membership has soared to nearly 44,400 - following a slump from the nearly 49,000 in 2012.

So 5,000 have still not returned.

Perhaps your joy and bravado should be more realistic and wait until the membership at least climbs over the 1,617,989 who voted yes.

Until then ...

You're no different than the 60% of the people who don't vote for the government they get.

Stupid system, democracy.

Sponsored Links
Back