Spira Vent versus Magna Clean?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been told that Magna Clean will help prevent the build up of sludge and deposits in the central heating system and there's plenty of online info about it and I know British Gas fit it.

However, I have one quote that is using Spira Vent or Spira Clean which is a system filter that is claimed to be better than Magna Clean since "IT REMOVES ALL SUSPENDED SOLIDS AND NOT JUST THOSE THAT ARE MAGNETIC (E.G. IRON OXIDE DEPOSITS)" - can anyone confirm this or disagree?

Sponsored Links
spirotech combi ,is the best on the market bar none at this time,very well made out of brass and not cheap plastic

No cheap iso valves or dodgy lids that start leaking when you open up to clean the magna clean

Whoever id advising you to fit the the spirovent is a top man :) :)

By the way i have fitted hundreds of magna clean,due to the problems i moved over because i just dont need the hassle and call backs ,also look at what bar pressure the makers of the magna clean warranty their item apparently its only 2 bar,which is not alot of good for the sealed system market

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back