Stand pipe bender

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Just brought one of those bendit now pipe benders as I am getting to old for the hand held ones with 22mm pipe! My question is, the roller is adjustable so what sort of pressure should be applied to the back of the guide and at what point in relation to the edge of the former, IE before, inline with or just after? Any other advice appreciated.

thanks Roy

Sponsored Links
Hi all

Just brought one of those bendit now pipe benders as I am getting to old for the hand held ones with 22mm pipe! My question is, the roller is adjustable so what sort of pressure should be applied to the back of the guide and at what point in relation to the edge of the former, IE before, inline with or just after? Any other advice appreciated.

thanks Roy

If I recall correctly Roy; when the wee triangle is parellal with the tube, then it's tight enough.... ;)

You should've bought a cordless one like mine mate;
http://youtu.be/MShXTgZwT7c

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back