Status of PhotonicInduction (Andy) - Possible coma?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Was browsing YouTube the other day like I do and I read a comment on a video that Andy from PhotonicInduction has been badly injured.

One of the comments on the discussion section of his YouTube channel say that he crashed his modified mobility scooter and is now in a induced coma in the ICU. Recent comments on his most recent video are saying similar things like he went over a harbour wall while on his scooter when the throttle got stuck on.

Does anyone on here have any more info along with reliable sources on the truth of this matter or personally know Andy, and if so how is Andy doing?

Regards: Elliott

Sponsored Links
I hope he's OK. One of the most entertaining people on YouTube.

I do like his videos, no nonsense guy. However some people think he's reckless but what people don't realise is that he is highly intelligent and knows what he's is doing even if it doesn't look like that. Hope he's ok.

Sponsored Links
some people think he's reckless

Not reckless, but there is of course genuine risk in what he does, what I am sure he minimizes with his experience in his line of work.

Not as reckless as the Ruskies

Funny you say that, I have once before tried to make a UK plug explode - not saying how other than it involved highley flammable liquid - it Failed though.

I have just seen on Youtube that photonicinduction is alive and well, he has written a post saying that he has just been taking time out.

I have just seen on Youtube that photonicinduction is alive and well, he has written a post saying that he has just been taking time out.

I know, I saw that to the other day. Forgot to post on this article.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back