sterling 10 pyronix

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello good people i have a problem with my home alarm system....

whenever i go to set the alarm the IR sensor in the kitchen is disarming the whole system.

Its a mains powered system.. i have took the front cover off the kitchen sensor,which activated the tamper alarm, but as for knowing what the problem with the sensor is, i have no idea,, the LED flash, it has power. i don't want to touch the circuitry to much as i don't want to electrocute myself.

im unable to arm even part the system because when i enter the arm code it immediately changes tone and reads on display ""disarmed Kitchen" _Lee

Thankyou

Sponsored Links
hi thanks for reply..

im sorry but im not sure what keyswitch is.. you see this alarm was already installed when i bought the house, i have had little to do with the alarm other then arm/disarm it, until now.
i checked inside the main box in my house and notice the battery is old and crusty type residue is present so i have ordered a new battery today.
would this cause strange faults, if i disconnect the battery the alarms start ringing.
so as of now im unable to set my alarm because something in the kitchen is stopping the system from arming? so confused
Thanks_Lee

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back