sunvic 3 port valve replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hope you can help i would like to change the 3 port mid position valve which is an old sunvic duoval the unit has to be at least 20 year old . it has started to leak i have looked everywhere to find another i think it may be obsolite the actuator has 4 wires white to pin 13, orange to pin 14,yellow to pin 15 and blue to pin 16 could anyone be kind enough to advise me of a suitable replacement and will the wiring be the same hope to get it done streight away as we only got hot water as the unit is corroded thank you in advance

Sponsored Links
if i remember it uses a proprietory wiring centre with a relay.

B7iSwQWkKGrHqQOKi4EymJ5lzlBM0dmzC5eg_12.jpg

if you change the valve to say a honeywell which is 5 wires think you'll have to change the wiring centre to.

Sponsored Links
does have an earth yes.

i don't know much about that valve ie what each wire does.

just had a thaught what about changing to a sunvic pack pre wired will it be to difficult?

its leaking from the valve under the actuator must have been leaking for a while the actuator is corroded

the picture of the box is nearly the same as mine but it has another set of contacts on the left centre of the box and a fuse

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back