Super chelsea

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
With Barcelona up next and either Real Madrid or Bayern in their own stadium in the final, no one could say they don't deserve it if it happens.
I wouldn't be risking any money on it though after watching that struggle against ten men. Benfica were the better footballing team tonight.

Not denying it was a terrible game tonight but I wouldnt say benfica were the better team. No way. Had money on 2-1 lamps first goal 33/1 so happy with the last min wonder strike from raul. Looking forward to the barca challenge as it will show wether diMatteo is actually unto the job

I actually dont mind if Chelsea win it....but I just can't see them getting past Barca.

Sponsored Links
I actually dont mind if Chelsea win it....but I just can't see them getting past Barca.
If we win the first leg then we will have a good chance. Barca have been poor away from home this season. Just need to stick two on messi t take him out the game

Ok so it wasnt a great performance. we thought it was gonna be easy after the first goal and sending off. Then just didnt play. But it was a great result!
We have played Barca enough to have a good game plan(which could go out the window if were not careful)
Need to drop mikel for a start, liability, dont offer enough!
Need plenty fresh legs cos were gonna be chasing shadows for long periods.
Most importanly who to start up front.
Personally i would still go for the Drog. We need his hold up play to get others up to support him. Dont know if Nando is up to it?
Cant wait for the semis!
Gonna stick a fiver on bayern v chelsea final!
Come on you blues! :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :D

Personally vs barca at home I would go for
Ivanovic terry luiz cole
Ramires lamps Essen mata
Drogba Torres

Away
Ivanovic terry luiz cole
Essen
Sturridge lamps merieles mata
Drogba

Can't wait for the semi, handyman, do you manage tos get to any of the games? I've only been down a couple times but would like to get down a bit more often

Dont getto many games anymore :cry:
Got a young family to support and very little spare time with the amount of paperwork a small business has :confused:
Do get occasional tickets from a builders merchant we use, one of the games being the 7-1 vs villa, happy days, really would like to get to a few away games, for a bit of atmosphere and the craic!
Like the team selections. Slightly disagree with a couple.
I would like to see Luiz as the holding midfielder, with lamps essien, ramires mata and the drog. Failing that add sturridge. Need some pace and trickery to keep barca on there toes and the goal threat. :LOL:

Btw I've been saying that to my mates all year about luiz being a midfielder. Get laughed a everytime!
One thing I don't get is why kalou has been playing. He doesnt bring much to the team. Especially on the left.
You an idea why oriol romeu hasn't been playing? He looked promising at the start of the season

Romeu is one for the future, as soon as essien came back he got nished!
I think they want kalou to sign a new contract as his expires at the end of the season otherwise hes arsenhole bound. Malouda, boswinga and drogs expires as well. Ta ta florent and jose. Id give drog another year. Next year i think sturridge will be played centrally so maybe we dont need him.
Id give luiz a game in midfield against wigan. Hes got a lot more going forward than mikel and is likely to get a goal.

Romeu is one for the future, as soon as essien came back he got nished!
I think they want kalou to sign a new contract as his expires at the end of the season otherwise hes arsenhole bound. Malouda, boswinga and drogs expires as well. Ta ta florent and jose. Id give drog another year. Next year i think sturridge will be played centrally so maybe we dont need him.
Id give luiz a game in midfield against wigan. Hes got a lot more going forward than mikel and is likely to get a goal.
What about lakuku?
He's bound to be given a chance next year. No way we would spend 18m for a player to be sat in the reserves.
There was talk of barca wanting romeu back next season. Hopefully not as model is guff and easier and lamps hasn't got many seasons left in them. Personally don't think Ramires merieles mikel kalou and good enough to win you league cups never mind premier leagues or champions leagues

Lakaku is a bit of a beast, can see him going on loan to get premiership experience. Maybe the next drog? Cant say i agree about ramires that lad can run and run and then run some more, bit like a skinny essien. Dont know if he s the player he was? Fckig hope so cos were gonna need him the next few games.
We need an out and out winger, if your reading this Roman, bring back Robben! ;)

Yes he can run and some but other than that and the ability to put a foot in hes hardly a samba superstar. I cant say ive seen much of lakaku but he is some size. Would of liked to see more of him this season especially when drog was away to african nations and torres wasnt doing the buisness. Ah well, good end to a pish season imo. Would love to see dimatteo given the job on a permanant basis.
I agree we need a gareth bale or the like!
And also a proper RB

Not into footie that much, but saw the game.
Go Chelsea.
A "English" team.........................awaits the immigration agents................

The TEAM is English. The ground in Chelsea ( Fulham actually).

Time to wave the flag for England................as some have forgotten.

Sponsored Links
Back