Super chelsea

So you admit to the double standards you pleb! That doesnt make any of it right!
This small club seems to have done better than you for the last 10 years or so!
Repsect and admire.....my sides are hurting from laughing, you really are a clown

What double standards?

You have no class what so ever, like the rest of your fans.

and what exactly do you want me to respect and admire......Chelsea dont get respect and admiration of anyone, and thats something you fully well know!!

You just stick to your armchair and wave your little plastic flag when MOTD comes on, its the closest you will ever get to seeing Chelsea play....why wasnt you at the game today? I mean there was hundreds of empty seats in the Chelsea section.

Lets all respect and admire a club that cant even sell out for a semi final against rivals at Wembley........pathetic isnt even the word to describe you.

Sponsored Links
repsect and admire! I was laughing at your quote that europe admires you, you mug!

I havent been to games for the last few years, i had memberships upto the years we won the leagues, then i had to start working saturdays, so no i dont go much now! That doesnt stop me from being a supporter you clown!
So only the people that attend games are real supporters are they. By that token you only have 42,000 real supporters the rest are just tramps with crown paint written on there tshirts, there not real supporters.

5-1 would you adam and eve it !
Bring on Barca.......

It should have been one all when tottenham scored, the goalie should have gone off then as well. Different game entirely if the ref had been straight. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You'd better hope you get him again for the final, it's the best chance you've got. :rolleyes:

Its all ifs and buts! Send off the keeper, penalty saved, you dont know what could have happened. The ref was right to play on!
Did you think that when the same keeper poleaxed one of our players just before Garcia scored the winner in 2005? You wouldn't think so by the amount of crying coming from chelsea fans ever since. Completely ignoring the fact that if it wasn't a goal it was a penalty and a sending off for the goalie. :LOL: :LOL:

The point about today though was cech should have been sent off anyway. The fact That Bale put the ball in to the empty net doesn't alter the fact that he brought down Adeybayor when he was about to score.
Not that I'm too bothered, I'm glad chelsea won. It's an easier final for us.

Sponsored Links
Drogba will bully your defence or nando will fire us to glory either way king kennys gonna get the tin tack! Blackburn will be looking for a manager next season :LOL: :rolleyes: :) :LOL:

If drogba plays I'll be worried, he's done it against us too often. But I can see the russki picking nancy nando playing for this one.

repsect and admire! I was laughing at your quote that europe admires you, you mug!

I havent been to games for the last few years, i had memberships upto the years we won the leagues, then i had to start working saturdays, so no i dont go much now! That doesnt stop me from being a supporter you clown!
So only the people that attend games are real supporters are they. By that token you only have 42,000 real supporters the rest are just tramps with crown paint written on there tshirts, there not real supporters.

I think if you do some research what I said about clubs in Europe admiring is a fact....its not an opinion. Lots of clubs in Europe wont even know who Chelsea are!

When European teams come to Anfield, all they want to do is get photos with fans, take pictures of the Kop, listen to the crowd sing YNWA.....you do NOT get that at Stamford Bridge.....United get it a lot at OT. These are things that you, as a Chelsea follower have to deal with and will never see, and you dont like it.

and for the record, I could order a season ticket at Stamford Bridge for next season.....there is over a 12 years waiting list for a season ticket for Anfield....so your argument about just 42'000 is void straught away.

I cant believe i'm arguing with a CHELSEA fan about respect, admiration and loyalty between the 2 clubs.....i'll probably stop laughing about Thursday :p

If drogba plays I'll be worried, he's done it against us too often. But I can see the russki picking nancy nando playing for this one.

He's only done it against Carragher, if Carra doesn't play Liverpool will do just fine. The records show who have won the most!

I think if you do some research what I said about clubs in Europe admiring is a fact....its not an opinion. Lots of clubs in Europe wont even know who Chelsea are!

When European teams come to Anfield, all they want to do is get photos with fans, take pictures of the Kop, listen to the crowd sing YNWA.....you do NOT get that at Stamford Bridge.....United get it a lot at OT. These are things that you, as a Chelsea follower have to deal with and will never see, and you dont like it.

and for the record, I could order a season ticket at Stamford Bridge for next season.....there is over a 12 years waiting list for a season ticket for Anfield....so your argument about just 42'000 is void straught away.

I cant believe i'm arguing with a CHELSEA fan about respect, admiration and loyalty between the 2 clubs.....i'll probably stop laughing about Thursday :p

Your arguing with yourself you clown, so your a loyal supporter if you put your name down on a list!! By that token im a loyal supporter of my local alltoment! Only a 9year waiting list though!
You sound like the bitter muppett you are when you say people in europe have never heard of chelsea, your deluded!
We had one of the most successful coaches in europe who raised our profile immeasurably! Liverpool had there day in the eighties! You could have all the yanks dollars and romans rubles and king kenny still wouldnt win the league. He should have stayed upstairs. Hes a dinosaur just like your missus. This is the last i will say on this matter as my finger hurts! Crawl back in your dustbin and we will speak in May you clown!
Calm down, calm down! :LOL:

He's only done it against Carragher, if Carra doesn't play Liverpool will do just fine. The records show who have won the most!

Im hoping for carragher and johnson to play and who knows nando might even get a goal! Do you think he would celebrate if he did?
My prediction is 4-2 for the final. Could as easily be 1-0 lampard penalty with both teams cancelling each other out! Cant wait! :eek:

Your arguing with yourself you clown, so your a loyal supporter if you put your name down on a list!! By that token im a loyal supporter of my local alltoment! Only a 9year waiting list though!
You sound like the bitter muppett you are when you say people in europe have never heard of chelsea, your deluded!
We had one of the most successful coaches in europe who raised our profile immeasurably! Liverpool had there day in the eighties! You could have all the yanks dollars and romans rubles and king kenny still wouldnt win the league. He should have stayed upstairs. Hes a dinosaur just like your missus. This is the last i will say on this matter as my finger hurts! Crawl back in your dustbin and we will speak in May you clown!
Calm down, calm down

I wasnt go to reply untill Thursday (ish) after I stopped laughing!

Lets just go through your comment then.

We have a massive waiting list because people want to be season ticket holders......Chelsea dont because there aint enough fans committed or bothered to get a season ticket.

Up until Roman took over and ploughed money into the club, Chelsea where unheard of in Europe, if you think you was you are more deluded than I thought........How many European trophies have Chelsea won?

You had a manager who came for the pay day......if you honestly think he came because it was Chelsea you are stupid....Jose has only ever gone to where the money has been.....how many managers have you had since he left, and do you have a permanent manager now? Your owner sacks every manager that you take on.

So you call my missus a dinosaur haha.....have I hit a nerve now? So you are deluded, a chavvy fan.....and now you are an internet warrior haha....grow a set and slump back into your armchair you ******.

Ok so it wasnt a great performance. we thought it was gonna be easy after the first goal and sending off. Then just didnt play. But it was a great result!
We have played Barca enough to have a good game plan(which could go out the window if were not careful)
Need to drop mikel for a start, liability, dont offer enough!
Need plenty fresh legs cos were gonna be chasing shadows for long periods.
Most importanly who to start up front.
Personally i would still go for the Drog. We need his hold up play to get others up to support him. Dont know if Nando is up to it?
Cant wait for the semis!
Gonna stick a fiver on bayern v chelsea final!
Come on you blues! :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :D

I predicted a bayern v chelsea final, im 25% there! Should be 50% by tomorrow, i will be jumping up and down in my armchair!!
Mourinho wont be bothered by being 2-1 down aslong that have that away goal! Id be happy for 2-1! I would rather still play bayern!
Come on you blues :LOL:

This is the last i will say on this matter as my finger hurts! Crawl back in your dustbin and we will speak in May you clown!
Calm down, calm down!

Real class, just like the chelsea fans at wembley the other day. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

When I was younger I had a cockney mate who was a Chelsea fan, went to a few games at the bridge with him, it was sound.
That was a long time ago. Now these newer Chelsea fans seem to be the biggest gang of classless "no marks" of any club.
It always makes me laugh the way they hate Liverpool with a passion, the old "no history" jibes have really got to them, if only because they're so true. :mrgreen:
Having said that it was ridiculous of the FA to expect them to observe a minutes silence the other day. Liverpool and Everton had already done it
justice the day before, why ask them to do it when it was obvious what would happen.

Sponsored Links
Back