super plasticizer

Reaction score
Country
France
Hi all.
I would like to know how much super plastercizer to use for a 35Kg of cement when mixing concrete please. The mix will be a 4,2,1 and is for a workshop floor.

Sponsored Links
It's not plasterciser i want to add it's super plasterciser and it it used in concrete.

Sponsored Links
Save the use of as much water and make it flow better, turns it into free flow concrete

I thought you were constructing a workshop floor not the Hoover dam?
If it is your intention to powerfloat the floor then get a concrete supplier to put the additives in for you.

Super plasticiser is used in complex formworks and technical concretes. I honestly dont think it would have any advantage in your application. Spend a few extra quid on more cement.

Huh, Concrete 4 you or such like, based at Richmond N.Yorks delivered ordinary (strong) concrete instead of self leveling. Job turned out pretty rubbish, no formwork, no labour, no tools. . . . get a written statement for what they are going to deliver.
Frank

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back