Swann Camera

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Swann Camera which in the past I used with a dedicated Swann Card which slotted into a Windows 98 desktop Computer.

I inadvertently erased the Driver Info from the hard drive so am unable to make use of this camera for keeping an eye on the Cat (an outside moggy)

As the Swann camera has a few LED’s built in it would enable me to see if he is in his heated/insulated box.

That would be “if” I am able to connect it direct to a desktop computer, assuming it is possible.

I do not understand which lead does what, I will try to upload a picture of the camera.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Sponsored Links
the black lead is for power the yellow one is composite video. You would probably need a video card for that to connect to the desktop. ALthough you may be able to connect directly to the monitor. Or directly to your tv and just flick between the inputs to view, providing you dont want to record.

Rob

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back