Tap Connecting, need a little help?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all, i got my friend to come over and check my tap after i had a little problem with it (he fixed the problem) but he also recommended me to get a tap connector that is 15mm x 1/2". No clue what this is? But either way i went and had a look around the interwebs and found this one that has the same 15mm thing ( https://www.ondemandsupplies.co.uk/products/15mm-x-1{47}2"-Flexible-Tap-Connectors-%2d-300mm.html ) anyone have any clue how i will be able to attach this to my tap(s) or shall i bring in my friend again haha.

Thanks alot in advance, no clue about this tap business.

P.S: I posted this in the general diy "tab" because i didnt think it would go into any else, apologies if i was wrong and i will swiftly move it somehow and go to the correct "tab". :)

Sponsored Links
15mm is the diameter of the copper supply pipe, and 1/2" is the thread size of the brass tap.
Flexible connectors are shown in your link, and compression and solder types are also available.
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back