TAP9157 - Howdens Monobloc Tap Valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a TAP9157 - Lamona Chrome Professional Style Monobloc Tap which is dripping from the spout.

After looking into it further i have found that this may be due to one of the 1/4 turn valves needing replacing.

Looking online it seems that these are not standard and there are different numbers of sizes. I have checked Google and the Howdens site but cannot find the specific measurements I need for this tap.

As I wont be able to get back to measure for myself within the next couple of weeks does anybody have this tap or knows where I can find which 1/4 turn valves are needed?

Long shot but hopefully somebody will know.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Welcome to the world of carp that is Lamona. I would try Howdens as your first port of call. They should have a spare parts programme for their products.

You may be able to repair the cartridge. Sometimes it is the thick seal at the bottom that has shrunk and needs to be replaced.

Otherwise bin the Lamona rubbish and fit a known brand like Bristan or Grohe..

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back