Temporary boiler options?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I was wondering if anyone could offer advice on a strange issue.

I am working on a refurbishment project on an old building. As part of the project, we are installing a central heating system for the first time. This is to be powered by a 199kw biomass boiler.

Now, there is a delay in the exterior boiler building which means that it will not be ready until March. The interior is going to be finished within the next few weeks.

The temperature and humidity of the building is playing a large role in the progress of the rest of the project (we have an interior designer who refuses to furnish a damp building).

Basically my question is: is there such a contraption we could use to circulate hot water through the new internal heating system until the permanent boiler is complete? This would be powering around 14 rooms and 45 radiators.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks for the suggestions.

I really didn't know you could hire such a thing so thanks for pointing me towards the obvious! This could be exactly what we need, depending on hire costs ofcourse which I shall investigate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back