Texecom Premier 24 not arming

When arming the alarm I only get a single beep and thats it.
Its not arming then I would say. Your getting an error beep but I dont know for what reason.

I've updated the Suite Arm Modes
Wouldnt say you should be using suite's, just stick to having zones in areas and stay away from arm suite's.

Personally i would default your panel completely and start again, once you connect your zones up you only need change a couple of things to get up and running.

Change exit mode to 'timed set' (areas... arming modes)
Switch off your unused zones (so 3-8? all 'not used')
Turn off the 'locked by timer' options for the master code (setup users...User 01 Master....)

All I can think of right now but probably other minor stuff too.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Jibbeh, but no luck

Change exit mode to 'timed set' (areas... arming modes)
Switch off your unused zones (so 3-8? all 'not used')
Turn off the 'locked by timer' options for the master code (setup users...User 01 Master....)

Reset system
Changed exit mode to 'timed set' (areas... arming modes)

Switched off the unused zones 3-8. Since I only have PIR's I've changed both to guard.

---> Turn off the 'locked by timer' options for the master code (setup users...User 01 Master....)

Not sure, setup another user 002 followed panel but when 'locked by timer'
only a C was selected. I did unselect this but no luck and tried with this option selected and once again no luck :(

Sponsored Links
Update.. Phoned tech support but still no luck in arming the panel... No real issues from the discussion - therefore I assuming its an issue with the board.

The most interesting point was that I had disabled Z3->Z9 (not used) but when arming the alarm and selecting omit I could still see Z1->Z9 as options.

Z1-Active
Z2-Active
Z3->Z9-Active??

The engineer mentioned that this shouldn't be the case so we did a full reload and still the same issue. Can anyone please confirm if you should/shouldn't be able to see disable zones when Omitting a particular zone?

Yes you can still see unused zones when you go into the omit menu. Have you got a com 2400 connected to the panel ?

Reset system

Does this mean you totally defaulted the system as I said? Or you 'reset' the system, like using the reset button.

As for zones showing up I've never known them not show up even if disabled.

The only thing im struggling to think of is why you would only get a single error tone and not set without getting any system alerts or faults showing on screen. The only thing that springs to mind is to do with something being in the wrong 'area', BUT if you've totally defaulted the panel everything should be in area A.

Ok, thanks - I did place a resistor which then showed unused zoned as secured but still were unable to arm the panel.

Will order another panel and test again. Thanks

Does this mean you totally defaulted the system as I said? Or you 'reset' the system, like using the reset button.

yes, full reset. reload NVM settings

As for zones showing up I've never known them not show up even if disabled.

Thanks for the info

The only thing im struggling to think of is why you would only get a single error tone and not set without getting any system alerts or faults showing on screen. The only thing that springs to mind is to do with something being in the wrong 'area', BUT if you've totally defaulted the panel everything should be in area A.

I did check the zone setup and checked that zones 1-2 were setup in area A. Set the arm suite to timed. Used Master user to arm the panel but once again nothing no error message/s on the control panel.

Stop using suites ! Or if you have stopped using suites, stop saying the word suite. :p

Stop using suites ! Or if you have stopped using suites, stop saying the word suite. :p

Everything defaulted and no messing with suites :)

Manual is downstairs and couldn't remember the correct option/setting.. no more mentions suites :p

Still think it's a programming fault ! If you had a comm 2400 I could have phoned into it !

I've ordered the USB com cable. I'll look into the com 2400 and that would be great if you could phone into it.. cheers, will keep you posted

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back