Texecom Premier 24 not arming

Did you fix? Be interested (cos im geeky like that) to find out what the problem was.

Sponsored Links
Only late yesterday evening did I managed to resolve the issue!!

I was waiting for the USB comm cable to arrive and am I glad I bought it since it's so much easier to set-up and resolve issues.

The main issue seems to be that I needed to 'confirm devices' though I thought that was somehow automatically done but I was seeing a red circle in the diagnostic pages. When the process was completed I then were able to arm the alarm using the 'area A'. I couldn't work out why arming the full alarm didn't work but the part alarm did, but by tweaking a few more settings (can't remember exactly which one) fixed that too. :)

So, now on with adding the smoke alarm and attaching the latched output somewhere onto the control panel.. and then attaching some magnetic catches..

Thanks guys for all you help, much appreciated

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back