Texecom premier 24 - wiring in pirs and F102 magnetic roller

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for a bit of help. I have just wired in external sounder and keypad - straightforward. Now I need to hook up 5 pirs, a F102 magnetic roller shutt, and a smoke alarm. The 0v and 12v connections are fine, I think the pir alarm connections are OK and I have connected the tamper circuit in series. I am not sure what to do with the tamper circuit for the roller shutt, straight into the aux /fault terminals or add to the pirs in series? I have stuck the reed switch wires straight into the zone 6. Not certain about the smoke alarm, zone 7, but I think it is OK. I would be very grateful if someone better than I can have a look at the images of the connections and offer some advice. The first image is as I suspect it should be and the second is as it currently is. I have left out all the power connections for clarity and the other three pirs. The colours are those used or in the case of the F102, provided. Many thanks. View media item 59849 View media item 59850 [/b]

Sponsored Links
Looking at Pic x2 - The covers can be taken off each of your PiRs as the tamper circuits are shunted (old alarm term) by the tamper pair from the shutter.

Use drawing x1

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back