Texecom Premier Alarm Reset Code problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi hope someone can help with what I hope is a minor glitch.

We were following the instructions for changing the user code on Texecom Premier Alarm and all going well until the last step. Not sure what went wrong but the system asked if we wanted to omit User Code 1 - we said yes and it was all downhill from there.

The system does not now respond to any code - old or new so unable to arm it.

Any suggestions please.

Sponsored Links
Hi all

Forgot to add that the info and ready lights are not lit - only the power light is showing.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi all

Many thanks for interest in this problem but I have solved it. There was an issue with the default code of the alarm engineers and the previous alarm code coincidentally being the same. Not sure what the odds of that are but we are now all armed and working.
:D

Defaulting the eng code wouldnt work if the user code was the same as the defualt eng. Or he was trying to change the user code to the same code that was the engineers code hence it didnt work

And thats what he says was the issue, but from the original query I wasnt sure where he was coming from.

the omit user in the original query is wha was throwing me when he was talking about changing the code

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back