Texecom premier elite 48 can't disarm system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am doing a 48 TEXECOM premier alarm system installation.
I am now using Wintex for the programming process. I get no error messages on the screen anymore, I get no error messages when I do in Wintex a diagnosis.
But the ready light on the keyboards doensn't turn on green.
I can set the alarm completely or partially, but I can not turn off. (not disarm)
I must disarm the alarm by either making the alarm go off or using Wintex udl to put it off. After this I can not set the alarm on again and I do a reset back via Wintex. But I get no error messages. If I then want to turn back, he asks "do you want to arm?" but then I get an error tone and it doesn't turn on and says nothing of error message on the keyboard .

Which institution could be wrong?
Should I do a reset and restart every programming?
I've been there quite a while in Wintex to search the fault.
Also the chime function works but I can not expand on the keyboard?
Help please.

Sponsored Links
hi can you copy and paste the area options and global config pages and post them on this forum.

In wintex, select global from the left hand tab.

Unselect options 34 and 37

Send a programming update to the panel.

You should now be able to arm / disarm at the keypad.

Hi,
Found this thread... I too have a texecom 48 that I can set but not disarm from the panel until the alarm is triggered.

I do not have wintex. Is there a way to resolve the config from the keypad?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Go to menu / global check 34 / 37 also check code for output for fob disarm only

If you go to setup users you can turn off the code lock on entry off so you can disarm the system on entry. (per user)

You can also turn this off in system outputs, custom outputs 2, 5 full armed entry. The panel at default is set so on entry you must use a prox tag, unless you turn these options off.

steven 73, I would need your full profile and how you want to use the system, it sounds like you may have more than one issue.

How do you set the system, quick arm or code first?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back