Texecom premier elite 48w won't set

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
so I installed my texecom 48w into my house a few months ago preogrammed it in and everything has worked perfectly so far. Until today I set up the com ip to get access via my phone etc. After setting up the IP address and setting up the app I went to set the alarm.

When I got to set it just gives a beep and the service light flashes orange.. then when you go into zone status zones 1 through to 9 are in tamper. But these zones are programmed as not in use

It's not coming up with any faults either

So I'm thinking it is something to do with the com ip

Please help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 299
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The zones will still show tamper even if nothing connected when viewed through Zone Status.

What messages show when setting the system?

How have you programmed the alarm ?
Via keypad or wintex ?
Double check to make sure zones are programmed as not used
Go into engineer mode and then come out
Sometime service engineer comes on and just going in and out or engineering will clear message ?

The zones will still show tamper even if nohing connected when viewed through Zone Status.

It's doesn't show any message just beeps and won't set
The zones will still show tamper even if nothing connected when viewed through Zone Status.

Just worked it out what happens when you set up your phone it acknowledges and an external input device so you have to go into engineer mode and confirm it as a device

Cheers guys you twigged something in my head what I forgot about Should have done this at 8 at night

Sponsored Links
1. if you can set the panel using the keypad the app is no different.
2. the panel doesn't need anything inputting unless you generate an encryption key, and that only affects the app not the panels keypad.
3. to use the smart key app you need to correctly configure the user areas in the app not the panel.
4. you can get the app to remote set instantly the panel and for that you would need to change the system config option to instant remote set, otherwise as i said in 1 it behaves the same as using the keypad.

be nice if the poster could update with what they forgot as I am guessing hes sorted it?

Hi Gamble, what did you do to resolve this issue? This is so other members can see what the resolution is in case they ever have the same problem.
Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back