Texecom Premier Impaq Plus help.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am in the process installing a Texecom Premier elite 48 alarm in my house. I have had no issue installing and configuring the main box, PIRs, extender and com IP but for the life of me I cannot get the Premier Impaq Plus to work.

I have searched on here and Google to no avail to find a wiring diagram or at least a description of the cable wiring. Is it just 4 wires like the PIR?

Can anyone help me please?

Sponsored Links
How do you want it to work?

the impaq plus has several options, the hardwired version you can separate into two zones or combine the shock and reed onto one zone.

The common error is wanting to use the reed and not connecting it at all.

There should be a manual with the device explaining what all the terminals are, can't remember off the top of my head what they are labelled up as.

How do you want it to work?

the impaq plus has several options, the hardwired version you can separate into two zones or combine the shock and reed onto one zone.

The common error is wanting to use the reed and not connecting it at all.

There should be a manual with the device explaining what all the terminals are, can't remember off the top of my head what they are labelled up as.

9 terminals, with the two reed at the top, the alarm relate to shock part of the sensor.

Sponsored Links
I never think along those lines I'm afraid, old school :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back