Texecom smart key app for android for Premier Elite 48

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Anyone here downloaded this and got it working?

I have configured it and can login but when I try to arm the system nothing happens.

I am running firmware version 2.01 (I will get a flash interface and update firmware next time I'm in the UK). In the app description it says with this firmware the com-IP needs to be set to serial to stop it disconnecting.

Anybody know how to set the com-IP to serial? I emailed Texecom through the app a week ago and have had no reply.

Thanks

Colin

Sponsored Links
Hi Colin,

I would flash to latest firmware which engineers can download from there website.

Should just program up com ip as normal.

The app you need setup the user settings.

Hi Hoover,

I thought the firmware flash pcb was required to update firmware on these panels? At present I dont have one of these. Would be nice if it did update through the com-IP or PC-com tho :)

Cheers

Unfortunately you would need pcCom or usb com and the flasher to flash the panel.

I will message you shortly

Sponsored Links
Now all working. I had put in my user ID as the wrong number, Doh!

Cheers

Colin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back