texecom update and pir info

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes mate, trying to fit as close as possible to grades/standards, just on a tight budget, need at least 5 sets of contacts.

also ging to need a expander by looks of things for my texecom, 8 zones dont go very far when fitting one detector per zone.

Sponsored Links
great just bloody great, been playing with my texecom on the bench, with the pyronix dual sounder/speaker.

now the damm parrot is blasting out the exact same sounds that the sounder is making, and he is also learning the keypad tones off the keypad!

so he mincs the alarm, then trys to mimic the keypad tones to deactivate it then he laughs!

unfortunally thats the price you pay for using graded products, don't forget you have 10 zones with the two on the keypad.

unfortunally thats the price you pay for using graded products, don't forget you have 10 zones with the two on the keypad.

yes your right grr forgot about that - thanks again - how do i stop the parrot from copying tones and alarm tones? as a pro what do you recomend lol

Sponsored Links
As said.
Kill it or make new special noises. Noses? noise? Sounds???

Mine thinks it is Ozzy.......................Alllllllllllllllllllllllllll aboardddddddddddddddddd

Its green.
And going, had enough of it and a friend has one, so they can be buddies :D
And some clever person taught it to swear, well one word ( not me I hasten to add) and its not quite right when you have visitors................
They never forget the damn word!!!!

Knew I should have kept to snakes.

no lol

his next sound to copy will be the fire alarm sounds from the texecom, but as yet i have not had these sounding on the texecom so he aint had the chance to learn them yet.

seriiously thinking of dooing £1000+ on a macaw at some point, or another grey.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back