The 45 degree corner pipe box in.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not exactly a plumbing question but I bet it's the plumbers who do it. I've seen one of these, a 45 degree angle box in vertically across a corner of the room which unlike every other method of boxing in, doesn't look like s***.

So how do you do it? Otherwise I'm going to have to sneakily take hers apart while she ain't looking and I will get crucified if caught.

Sponsored Links
If you have a table saw rip a bit 4 x 1" wallplate (or smaller if you like) at 45 deg up the middle. Screw these to each wall (how far out from corner depends on what you are covering) and a bit ply screwed across that.

I don't have a table saw, I do have a jigsaw a steel cutting blade though and two workbenches with clamps. Think that should do the job? If so, where can I get a wallplate from?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back