The things that really annoy you

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know, I know - there's the starving in Africa, the Tibet crisis, credit crunches and missing children.

But, there are times when all those pale into insignificance compared to life's annoying moments. I'd like to hear yours - here are just some of mine:

1. Tangly things:
the wire for the lawnmower - always in the way.
Christmas lights (that goes without saying).
Hose pipes - why can't they just unravel from the wheel and not kink and split and be a nightmare?
My brickies line. Never without a knot or a fray or is tangled up.

2. The nozzles on sealant, no-more-nails, etc. Always seem to be gummed up. End up taking them off and squeezing it onto my fingers.

3. Cement mixer - always chooses to splash muck at the very moment I bend down to pick up something, resulting in a dirty head or neck.

4. The phone that always rings as I sit down to tea.

Please don't say "pointless threads like this". Its not clever and not funny.

Sponsored Links
you are absolutely right---this isnt a pointless thread. The little (or big) annoyances is what determines your mood or outlook at that moment in time. I know there are plenty.......just cant think of them at the moment......which is annoying....

;)

when you drop something on the floor and it disappears. usually an important screw or nut.
every house has this 'bermuda triangle'.

lack of basic manners and courtesy.

the dreaded shank when playing golf.

Heather Mills said

"Getting out of bed on the wrong side and forgetting I've only got one leg"

Sponsored Links
Nothing at all annoys me :D .....Well maybe just the one thing.

My pet hate is when someone gets a glass of water from the tap and sticks the glass under whilst the tap is running causing the glass to have a wet base and leave ring marks everywhere bit of OCD i think.

Also peope who sit at junctions in the turn right or straight on lane yet only indicate they're turning as the lights turn green!!

Last but not least the service at parts center!!

Door handles. They have a knack of going up your sleeve, in your pocket, getting caught in your jacket lining.

Mines easy,, this bloomin island !! Annoys the hell outa me :LOL:

On a lighter note,, sales calls :evil: especially the 1ns @ silly hr like 10pm on a sunday :evil: :evil:
Or worse is when they come through to ya mobile via ya land line
darkevil.gif

Door handles. They have a knack of going up your sleeve, in your pocket, getting caught in your jacket lining.

Or half the leg out of your overalls..

Ok...

:evil: People who stick their elbows out when they talk on a mobile..

:evil: People (sales reps chasing their next big elastic band deal or wnakers in BMW's or Audi's)..who drive up my rear and flash their lights when im already going 'fast enough'

:evil: Coat hangers...when they tangle themselves together.

:evil: Electicians who leave piles of wires and screws everywhere they have been working.

:evil: People who talk over you in mid sentence about something completely different

:evil: 'Lads' who wear their hats back to front...or wolly hats indoors in the summer.

:evil: People who dont know the difference between silicone and caulk..

:evil: Chavs who shave tribal markings into their hair

:evil: People who gob every two minutes...

:evil: White 'Bwoys' who talk like Jamaicans...do you ever heard black fellas or pakistanis saying 'alwite me old sun aaahs it going..cor blimey luvva duck, its raining cats an dogs aht there''

:evil: People who disown their roots...no one should be ashamed of their upbringing

:evil: The class system in this country..and people who think they are middle class because they eat Soya..we are all equal..you either work or you dont, ...anyone can have the same principles and morals...you dont have to read a broadsheet or the Star to have the correct ones either.

The list is endless :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back