The Toilet at Night

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
During the night, do you subscribe to the saying "If it's yellow - let it mellow, if it's brown - flush it down"?

Do you prefer to flush the yellow it to avoid the suspected facillitation towards the build up of limescale or will you flush it away to keep everything sparkling fresh and not wanting to pus5y-foot around the sleepers?

Sponsored Links
I don't go to the loo at night. but in consideration of others, if it was yellow, then I'd let it mellow.

Pee in the sink like everyone else.

I dont like looking at other peoples P, so I dont let them look at mine.

Sponsored Links
I agree, I always flush, as long as the door is closed until the cistern has finished filling it doesnt make that much noise.

I agree, I always flush, as long as the door is closed until the cistern has finished filling it doesnt make that much noise.
Get a silent fill valve! They are ace :LOL:

As for the question, we let it mellow, because the walls are so thin in this place.

I think its a horrible sound when you can hear someone on the toilet. Dosnt matter if it is a No 1 or 2

Buncha prudes!!

Who toilets

a} With the door open??

b} In front of someone else??

c} In the shower??

d} In the sink??

I often go during the night, so i dont flush and disturb the family. If im on my own all day i let it mellow cus im on a water meter

Who toilets
a} With the door open??
b} In front of someone else??
c} In the shower??
d} In the sink??
a} my dad
b} my dad
c} me :oops:
d} I once did, but i was drunk

I often go during the night, so i dont flush and disturb the family. If im on my own all day i let it mellow cus im on a water meter
Wise words indeed. Out of interest, whats a typical price per m³?

wee is a conductor, if you wee on top of other peoples wee, it goes right back up your wee and into you :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back