Them that do, don't, and those that should..might not...

M

Mickymoody

There is an extraordinary amount of threads in here that either a group of users, disenchanted with the admin, group together, and either set up their own forum, and when they get banned from that return here, after they were banned initially, hound and persecute people, and wonder why threads go missing, there is also a lot of Daily Mail type reporting, and anti reporting, they said it so it must be true reporting, or stage threads prearranged with what is to be said, ie theatre, to draw people in, unwittingly, then feel the wrath.

It really is time for some people to act their age, and not their IQ rating. This site can be great, but is let down with a small band of people that seem to collude against the admin. If people setup their own forum, and even get banned from that, then that says everything about them doesn't it? Take their computer away. For life.

And I'm not referring to myself, sure I post crazy sometimes, I done some stuff that other people might find amazing, but I always post true. But for a user to hunt my PM history, post it all online and make me answerable to it all, which was easily done, why would people do that? Insecurity? Bullying? Frustration? You post a reasonable answer, and someone says 'justify that statement', when quoting a TV programme...

Some old usernames, that have the same IP address as new usernames, need to take a good hard cold look at themselves, that was why you were banned, and setup an alternative website. If they didn't like you there...then that's telling something.

Sponsored Links
Its a diy forum man chill the **** out.

It is indeed..but politics of a forum, shouldn't interfere, with the nitty gritty..When someone adds to a post some random stuff?

I don't like to see experienced DIY people being insulted, and abused, by a minority. That were banned, and are back, to abuse, and insult, and groom people, to abuse people or admin, to a means to their ends.

Sponsored Links
Some old usernames, that have the same IP address as new usernames,

'Justify that statement'.

Ask the admin. Fcku wit. Or do you seek attention?

I could bypass the sites systems, read peoples posts, and find out the IP addresses..But methinks admin know already, and the style of posting isn't hard to not understand...

I think for that inoportune 'dig' at me, and to oppose the admin of your own site, that you ought to be banned? Unless you start posting logically, and not playground bullying comments? GROW UP!

I could bypass the sites systems, read peoples posts, and find out the IP addresses..But methinks admin know already, and the style of posting isn't hard to not understand...

I think for that inoportune 'dig' at me, and to oppose the admin of your own site, that you ought to be banned? Unless you start posting logically, and not playground bullying comments? GROW UP!

You're very aggressive. What I said was a joke, but of course Mr. Sense of Humour can't see that.

If you're able to bypass the site's systems then why don't you do that and tell me my IP address? Or is that just more carp spouted from your trap?

You're very aggressive. What I said was a joke, but of course Mr. Sense of Humour can't see that.

If you're able to bypass the site's systems then why don't you do that and tell me my IP address? Or is that just more carp spouted from your trap?

i dont actually know if he can do it, (sorry but i dont know you micky!!!!) but it is VERY easy to do, i have spoken to my son about this type of thing a few times, he is a web designer, who designs/runs/manages hundreds of web sites etc and he has said it is fairly simple to find out who someone really is if you know what you are doing, it is a diy website after all, not MI6, (no offence to any of us, or admin in particular) but it doesnt require a very high level of security,
PS i am not saying i can do it, but my son could, i am barely able to remember my password, and have only recently stopped using "PASSWORD" as my password, due to my son giving me pelters about it, cause he hacked into my info to prove a point, he then put £1 INTO, and another £1 OUT my bank account to prove he could, which is very scary :eek:

I could bypass the sites systems, read peoples posts, and find out the IP addresses

Good for you, now lets see what admin have to say about this ehh.

Also do you know why banning a single IP address is not efficient. How block IP`s are issued by ISP`s?

Your really getting worse, time to change the pills methinks.[/quote]

I could bypass the sites systems, read peoples posts, and find out the IP addresses

Moody, no-one really cares to be honest.:cool:

Some do, otherwise you wouldn't have posted, to say nobody cares. I think you miss the point..and this refers to every forum.

Someone says red is red, and someone will challenge that, then there is a big discussion, names are slagged, there is anger, but at the end, what are you talking about?

There is a known system, and I've done it myself, it has a name that I forget, but you can state anything on a forum, completely made up and rediculous, people reply and complain, then the thread ends when someone compares someone to Hitler.

It really is the time when people need to reel themselves in, and say, am I really complaining about how many people will be killed if a Volcano explodes, you said x amount, he said y, because at the end of the day, who knows? And people get angry. You said this they said that...

Get a grip, and GROW up.

Is there a requisite to having to start a post?
Replied to many offering correct professional advice.
Then like you, add to others.
However I do not attempt to belittle or insult. Just make an observation. Or is that not how the internet works. with many having an opinion?
You, just to me are someone whom seems to think people are after him.
See the wording there?
Worked it out yet?

Is there a requisite to having to start a post?
Replied to many offering correct professional advice.
Then like you, add to others.
However I do not attempt to belittle or insult. Just make an observation. Or is that not how the internet works. with many having an opinion?
You, just to me are someone whom seems to think people are after him.
See the wording there?
Worked it out yet?

No. I think you try to swerve the admin, and post what you do, as you are an expert at. To offend people with genuine views and opinions.

Sponsored Links