thieves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Went out for a drink or several last night and was accosted (there's a good word ;) ) on the tram home by some little hussy, who pick pocketed my mobile. Luckily it's got a pattern protection so should take a while to crack, enough time to change passwords/block number etc

Was it really worth her effort of randomly groping and snogging a middle aged piddled fella especially since one can buy a 4g phone for less than 50 on ebay?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yeah get a handful of broken phones off ebay for a fiver.

On the plus side, i was getting bored of the old handset and needed to change my passwords. So, she's done me a favour, at no expense to anyone..Meanwhile, I'll give her photo, care of the mobile lookout app which has taken a very clear picture of her (together with a placement) to the dibble on the offchance that she's ever caught and prosecuted.

Every little helps : :)

no lesson to be learnt. Alcohol can catch anyone.

In 30+years, this is the first time I've been done. Hopefully the last.

I was joking...my missus says the same thing to me after an alcohol induced mishap - in the smug, sarcastic manner if someone who knows full well it is of no help at all.

I'd just let it go if it were me, if they did catch her she might say anything.

On the plus side, i was getting bored of the old handset and needed to change my passwords. So, she's done me a favour, at no expense to anyone..Meanwhile, I'll give her photo, care of the mobile lookout app which has taken a very clear picture of her (together with a placement) to the dibble on the offchance that she's ever caught and prosecuted.

Every little helps : :)
I'd just let it go if it were me, if they did catch her she might say anything.
agreed.

Hate the scumbags with a passion,prob a smackhead.... you will probably never get it back but ask one of your younger members of the family to put it on facebook and it will spread and embarrass the little runt

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
What did she look like?

I wonder if it was the same girl that robbed me..........?

05183411_6006.jpg

Sponsored Links