thieves

Also posted the piccie publically on facebook. Nowt will come of it, but it's better than doing nothing

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
but as soon as they see the TV camera they completely lose control and jump up and down demanding that the police remove the cameras!

Its called bravado, bet the cops wish the camera's weren't there sometimes.

I'd like to think that, when the mouthy ones start sounding off, they'd give them a quick smack somewhere where it won't show. That's the only language these neanderthals understand.

The headlines so far.
Drunken man, kissed and groped by fatty on tram, finds chocolate and mobile phone missing, seemingly passed on to fat lesbian gang boss.

Love it. :LOL: :LOL:

Thankfully the choco-cam managed to transmit a better image, literally seconds before it was consumed along with the chocolate

obese-woman-fatty-boom-boom.jpg

Meanwhile, I'll give her photo, care of the mobile lookout app which has taken a very clear picture of her (together with a placement) to the dibble on the offchance that she's ever caught and prosecuted.

I shouldn't hold your breath. They're understaffed and those who remain are more interested in easy targets in order to keep the statistics up. :mrgreen:

Yes, perhaps they're targeting middle aged men who groom young women on public transport. ;)

Sponsored Links