thieves

Very strange. I wanted to post my friend lastmagicbean some pictures that would make him happy.

Always happy. :D
Well, here it is, look in image :eek:

I'm going to be sick.
Agreed. Trouble is that one of those is paladin and another is minnie ;) :mrgreen:

Oh dear. You do seem to have a downer on people on that other forum, don't you? What on Earth did they do to upset you?

Sponsored Links
My eighty four year old neighbour has just asked me if I want to buy a 4g phone. Apparently she can't get it to work. :LOL:

Went out for a drink or several last night and was accosted (there's a good word ;) ) on the tram home by some little hussy, who pick pocketed my mobile. Luckily it's got a pattern protection so should take a while to crack, enough time to change passwords/block number etc

Was it really worth her effort of randomly groping and snogging a middle aged piddled fella especially since one can buy a 4g phone for less than 50 on ebay?

C'mon, you went out to the Grab a Granny night at The Ritz and it went pear shaped going home!! ;)

I obviously bought a replacement phone - it's a doogee. Best phone I've ever had, for less than £100. If you're on a budget I can heartily recommend one :)

Sponsored Links
Was it really worth her effort of randomly groping and snogging a middle aged piddled fella especially since one can buy a 4g phone for less than 50 on ebay?

You lucky git, Beats the hell out of a wolf whistle..... ;)

2 doogees in a month, not bad going.
One for my son, who lost his uninsured phone and has a few months left on his contract and one for me. My reasoning is that when he gets a replacement on his contract, we'll have a spare smartphone knocking about just in case...

2 doogees in a month, not bad going.
One for my son, who lost his uninsured phone and has a few months left on his contract and one for me. My reasoning is that when he gets a replacement on his contract, we'll have a spare smartphone knocking about just in case...

So that's 3 doogees including the one you were groped by ;)

securespark";p="3381299 said:
http://www.medicaldaily.com/obese-pregnant-women-increase-childrens-risk-kidney-urinary-tract-issues-309314

Oh, Matron!

your very own water bed. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links