Things we won't say about race that are true

Sponsored Links
Watched TBQ on BBC1 this morning. Found it interesting that a few black guests said that blacks can't be racist :rolleyes: Good debate though. Equality geezer looked miffed at the end, he was the only one not clapping.

Personally, I'm very pleased that many people are at last beginning to rebel against these constant accusations of 'racism'. The same applies to 'homophobia' as well, for that matter.

Sponsored Links
Personally, I'm very pleased that many people are at last beginning to rebel against these constant accusations of 'racism'. The same applies to 'homophobia' as well, for that matter.
did you watch the programme?

did you watch the programme?

Yes, and I thought he was making an effort to speak in a very fair manner.

That, incidentally, is all I ask: that all cultures are treated fairly and equally, and that precludes 'positive discrimination'. Government moves to impose such things have done nothing but damage to race relations.

Watched TBQ on BBC1 this morning. Found it interesting that a few black guests said that blacks can't be racist

Yep, unbelievable the chips they have on their shoulders. They could get a job at McDonalds serving chips.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
A couple of things came across to me. It reminded me of some of the threads on this forum where people like RH would argue vehemently about what he would call 'racism' whilst completely missing the point. His get-out was to throw some abuse and accuse you of racism. It seemed to me that Trevor was feeling that he'd been exactly the same in the past but now realised his mistake. The other thing was that many of the examples of racism Trevor used I couldn't quite understand why they were racist at all. Is it racist to say that an area of town is predominantly black or Asian, or whatever? These to me are just observations - which I suppose was the point of the programme. The most disturbing thing was the fact that child abuse was ignored for years because the authorities were scared they might upset the Asian community. An example of inverted racism with extreme consequences that people like RH would not be able to understand.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Back