This also needs to be stopped!

Sponsored Links
A powerful lobby of bull breeders are a major hurdle though I think its only a matter of time before this abomination is ended.

My brother breeds prize limousins and greedy as he is he would never allow his bulls to go through this heinous torture.
And of course the authorities wouldn't allow it either and rightly so.

Will the Spanish ever grow up?
Will we? ;)

hunting_1570047c.jpg

I don't suppose that Ella is aware of it but, whereas bull 'fighting' is still legal in Spain, fox hunting is illegal in this country. I suppose the Spanish are not yet quite as 'civilised' as the British. I'm sure they do it to show their ladies how 'macho' they are.

I'd love to see a bull fight in which the 'brave' matador (and all his many accomplices, for that matter) got his come-uppance.

Sponsored Links
Not that I disagree but should horse racing be banned in the UK bases on:

A report by the British Horseracing Authority says that in 2011 the number of thoroughbreds reported dead to the horse passport issuing authority rose by 29%, from 1,994 in 2010 to 2,574.

Not that I disagree but should horse racing be banned in the UK bases on:

A report by the British Horseracing Authority says that in 2011 the number of thoroughbreds reported dead to the horse passport issuing authority rose by 29%, from 1,994 in 2010 to 2,574.

Nah,,,, What are Tesco's going to use for beefburgers and lasagne if horses didn't get killed? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think they all need to realise it's now the 21st Century.
I'm not keen on any "sport" that involves animals being hurt for human amusement.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Back