this needs to be stopped

C

compheat

What is TTIP? And six reasons why the answer should scare you
The Independent - Oct 7, 2014

check it out.its unbelievable what this government are doing and bringing in through the back door.

Sponsored Links
Right now, there’s a deal being worked out in secret between officials in the US and the EU. If it goes through it could permanently privatise the NHS, put the profits of big business ahead of our environment, and even stop the government raising the minimum wage in the future.

My bullsh1t senses are tingling.

Sponsored Links
UKIP+TTIP.jpg

-0-

Whitespirit66, quite typical ukip stupidity. Any report that isn't an adulation of ukip or farage is taken as a smear, or 'they' are scared.

At the risk of encouraging a troll...............

We need to remember who the real weak puppets are in dealing with The US. The left have previous when it comes to dancing to their tune, and 'Yo Blair' was Bush's 6itch during their Iraq adventures.

Farage is very switched on and commercially aware. If and when the time comes that he needs to tackle The Yanks over excesses contained in TTIP, I'm sure he won't cower like many other politicians. You only need to see how he terrorises the European parliament to know that he has balls and will do well in any situation that needs tough negotiating. Milliband and Cameron would just be like lambs to the slaughter.

However, I think UKIP have more pressing matters to attend to, caused by 13 years of New Labour mismanagement and a weak and ineffectual coalition.

UKIP must really be doing something right if all the resident loons are queueing up to bash them.

VOTE FOR NIGE

:LOL:

To be honest it's not just ukip that deserve flak for this , con lib lab are all falling for it. I'm not and probably never will be a ukip supporter especially if they are all like this
http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-deal-british-sovereignty-cameron-ukip-treaty
However, more like this would be welcome
http://ukipnorthcornwall.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/campaign-against-ttip-transatlantic.html

"Labour privatised more of the nhs than any ither party. I never heard owen jones moaning then. When labours PFI privatised and bankrupted the nhs. Now labour want to raise taxes to pay for their failings. Hypocrites"

'hbt2014' - the guardian.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I'm not afraid to show my ignorance, and I am ignorant of the ins and outs of TTIP but, as I understand it, this is a negotiation between the US and the EU. UKIP is clearly anti-EU, so how can they be supporting this?

If anyone wishes to explain, could they please do so without referring to me as a stupid UKIP nutter? :rolleyes: :LOL:

How any party can support it is beyond me but few are actually against it. It's only my opinion but any politician who would bring it out into full public glare would only stand to gain. The TTIP holds nothing for the common voter.
Sorry I haven't actually answered your question JBR but at least I didn't try to demean you.

How any party can support it is beyond me but few are actually against it. It's only my opinion but any politician who would bring it out into full public glare would only stand to gain. The TTIP holds nothing for the common voter.
Sorry I haven't actually answered your question JBR but at least I didn't try to demean you.

And I thank you for that.

I have to say that I don't particularly care what they do with the NHS, just so long as it provides an efficient service for us all at a reasonable and fair cost. Whether private companies would be more efficient than the current NHS, I don't know, but I suspect that our current system is weighed down by administrators and unnecessary paperwork.

Perhaps I live in the past, but I suspect that hospitals where the important decisions were made by doctors and the matron seemed to run like clockwork and didn't seem to need a vast army of pen-pushers.

Sponsored Links
Back