thorn apollo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my boiler fires up for about 10 minutes then cuts out & will not fire up again til I manually switch off and on again, also can't have heating & water on at same time.may appear dim but I don't know what model it is or anything,its been serviced for 16years by the council(who can't mend it either) but I've just bought my house so its my problem now unfortunately. would be grateful for any advice. cheers

Sponsored Links
:confused: dont know anything about wiring,hate electrics, was just hopin there would be a part I could replace if I knew what I wanted.

Sponsored Links
all i know about it is, its been in my house over 16 years, it looks ancient,have looked 4 a model no. inside the grey slide off cover at bottom of boiler but no joy, :confused:

annie1 said:
all i know about it is, its been in my house over 16 years, it looks ancient,have looked 4 a model no. inside the grey slide off cover at bottom of boiler but no joy, :confused:

Should be a number on the grey cover behind the white case, undo screw centre bottom, pull white case forward and up and you should have you data badge.....don't take the metal case off though, only the white casing.

cheers, will have a look, if you don't hear from me then i've done myself an injury, cos i don't know what i'm doing. ttfn :eek: aha, just found it cheers, its a 30/50B does that help anyone????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back