Three simple questions for the Moderator(s) here

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1) Why is RNReindeer still allowed on this site, as it's plainly obvious he has no interest or input in any form of DIY but just comes here to troll the GD forum calling everyone racist and generally stirring up trouble.

2) As RNR is quite clearly the latest sockpuppet of RougeHanger, why is he still here and not banned like the last (two, three?) incarnations of the same troll?

3) Why do the Mods allow trolls like RNR so much free reign to ferment trouble in the GD forum instead of just booting them as soon as it becomes apparent that A) They're a worthless troll or B) They're a reincarnation of a worthless troll previously banned?

Answers on a postcard please.

Sponsored Links
The MODS love him, he is just like one of them and one day will probably be one of them.

Why else would they delete posts he asks them to. When he claims an innocent post is racist or offensive, it goes even when a moron can see they are neither.

Ah yes. Complaints by people who pretend they support free speech (e.g. amusingly putting je suis charlie at the end of their posts) against people who say things they disagree with.
It's the little gang of right wingers who are being offensive in general.

Ah yes. Complaints by people who pretend they support free speech (e.g. amusingly putting je suis charlie at the end of their posts) against people who say things they disagree with.
It's the little gang of right wingers who are being offensive in general.

I am sure you meant to make a valid contribution there, but...

Sponsored Links
Personally, I don't mind DC's presence on here; I usually scroll quickly through his drivel.

What I don't like is the frequent removal of posts or threads. I'm not absolutely sure, but I assume that it is due to complaints made by DC or his friends. It is disconcerting, to say the least, that when you have contributed to a thread and come back later to see the reponses of others (on either side of the great divide) to find that there it is - gone!

It wouldn't be so bad if some explanation was given.

Its general discussion, who cares as long as he doesn't troll the proper boards with deliberately bad advice, which as far as I know he doesn't do.

Basically the OP of this thread is a little whiny baby.

/Troll thread.

3) Why do the Mods allow trolls like RNR so much free reign to ferment trouble in the GD forum

By ferment trouble do you mean disagree with and bait the redneck club ?

Well if you banned RNR and his alter-egos then the rednecks would have one fewer thing to despise and that can't be a good thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: DP
1) Why is RNReindeer still allowed on this site, as it's plainly obvious he has no interest or input in any form of DIY but just comes here to troll the GD forum calling everyone racist and generally stirring up trouble.

2) As RNR is quite clearly the latest sockpuppet of RougeHanger, why is he still here and not banned like the last (two, three?) incarnations of the same troll?

3) Why do the Mods allow trolls like RNR so much free reign to ferment trouble in the GD forum instead of just booting them as soon as it becomes apparent that A) They're a worthless troll or B) They're a reincarnation of a worthless troll previously banned?

You have an 'ignore' button. Please use it.

Oh I have. Two weeks ago.
But as two of the last three posts demonstrate, GD has become a much less friendly place since RNR started his stirring.
What used to be banter between some folks is turning into outright hostility.

G.d. Is frequented by hypocritical *******, contradicting morons and clueless fu*kwits.

Get over it!
Welcome to GD - which one are you classed as?

True. But the feckwit keeps having to re-invent himself. My anti-virus can't keep up with trolls who keep mutating. :rolleyes:

But as two of the last three posts demonstrate, GD has become a much less friendly place since RNR started his stirring.
Fell of me chair laughing when I read this little pearl. Have you been visiting a different GD all these years! :LOL:

What used to be banter between some folks is turning into outright hostility.
Grow a pair mate and get yer mum or yer missus to smooth your hair and rock you to sleep. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links