Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tony Blair. He wants to make doubting the Holocaust an imprisonable offence.

Who agrees with him? Nosey? Wobs? Bernard?

He's got people asking what are the authorities afraid of?

Is the INTERNET finally unravelling history as we've been taught it?

It certainly looks that way.

I few years ago I was a believer, but what I've read in the past couple of years has changed my mind.

Should I be locked up for questioning history? What's he on? (not his salary). ;)

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't say anyone who doubts the holocaust is a criminal. Criminally stupid, yeah.

So where did you get your information on the subject? Did you see Schindlers List?

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't knowingly agree with Tony B Liar on anything, even that cows eat grass.

But on this occasion, Joe, just as it's you, I shall.

Joe's like a cracked record. If he writes a dozen pages about his views on the Holocaust without any support from others, he'll just go ahead and start another one. :LOL:

So where did you get your information on the subject? Did you see Schindlers List?
Yes I did but believe it or not I was well aware of the holocaust long before that film was made.
Even the nazi's couldn't have killed so many people without leaving plenty of evidence, and plenty of survivors to tell the tale.
But there will always be idiots who want to stand out from the crowd, whether by denying obvious truths or whatever other means.

Yes. The 4.1 million that were gassed in Auschwitz, the human skin lampshades. The soap made from human fat. Yes, the Jews told us all about it for fifty years.

No. We believed it all. Everything the Jews told us that proved to be complete lies. Why should we believe anything they say after that?

Tony Blair. He wants to make doubting the Holocaust an imprisonable offence.

Who agrees with him? Nosey? Wobs? Bernard?

He's got people asking what are the authorities afraid of?

Is the INTERNET finally unravelling history as we've been taught it?

It certainly looks that way.

I few years ago I was a believer, but what I've read in the past couple of years has changed my mind.

Should I be locked up for questioning history? What's he on? (not his salary). ;)
I think you are right, people who question the holocaust should not be locked up.

Our jails aren't big enough to hold all of the nutters and crackpots who believe obscure conspiracy theories, such as the faking of the moon landings, unicorns and that the holocaust is made up.

Just let them carry on shouting at birds in the high street, talking to cheese or whatever else it is they do.

They should be helped, not jailed!

I very much doubf if this would ever become law.

After all, it has already been put forward twice and got knocked back twice.

Whilst much of Europe has such laws, there are still mainstream countries who refuse to criminalise it (for many reasons) nationally [even though there is a wider 'offence' within EU states under EU legislation]

I would like to think that common sense will prevail.

Just to be clear here... I am making no comment on holocaust denial (or revisionism as some prefer to term it) but a line has to be drawn regarding 'abuse' of the criminal law here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back